Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Clinic Update

I have been trying to post for three days. New computer, no phone service, time to abandon all technology and go riding.
On the flip side, Tim's land line is 406-323-2255 and it works.
Tim and Dawn suggest you contact us before trying to find the ranch. Once you leave Roundup, your cell service will leave you, so call once you hit town.

Directions to the Valley Spring Ranch are as follows....

Once you hit the main drag through Roundup, turn right on 2nd street. There is construction going on a few blocks down, detour around the block and get back on 2nd.

You will cross Fourth Street, (don't turn here), continue on 2nd Street until you reach  4R. Turn left on 4R for 6 miles or so, turn right on Parrot Creek Rd., 

A few miles down the road, turn right on Bender Rd, marked private te road.. The street sign is buried, you'll only see about 2 feet of it sticking up from the mud.

Follow Bender Rd. into the ranch. Rail fencing to the right, black angus wherever they please, small white house, windmill to the right and the barn and arena are just around the bend from the house.

If my stinking new computer would let me download my photos I'd send you some awesome photos. Guess you'll just have to get here and see for yourself.

14 comments:

  1. Woman, you can't do this to me. I'm sitting here hitting refresh every five minutes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Am I blind or is there an empty blog post here!?!?

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's empty.

    I bet it contained super important information, too.

    Like, lifechanging information, or a secret password to get onto the ranch.

    ReplyDelete
  4. She's got an evil streak, doesn't she? I can just see her chortling over her computer.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Please take lots of pictures and tell lots of stories.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Definitely life changing information in there!! And passwords and stuff to make sure you can find the place and...none of you can go!

    I'm just jealous...I hope everyone going has a fantastic time, takes SOOO many pictures and shares lots and lots of stories.

    ReplyDelete
  7. The missing info is driving me bonkers. I wish I could go too, but even if I could go, the horse I would take is about to foal, so it's a double no-go for me! Now I have to live vicariously through everyone else and then Mugs goes and does this to us. Narf!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Bender road!!!! That's just across the highway from me!!!
    (Good Ontario Amish Mennonite name - You got any Waglers and Zehrs and Yantzi's there too?)

    I actually enjoyed visualizing the directions. It's the beginning of my vicarious experience! Even if it's not the Bender road in my neck of the woods!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Road sign buried in the mud.... now that's my kinda neighborhood!

    ReplyDelete
  10. OK...got the directions! Be there this afternoon!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ok,,I'm at the intersection with the cattle guard and the Cottonwood tree that got hit by lightning,,,,which way do I turn ???

    ReplyDelete
  12. Too late Pete!
    Techno down until I'm back in Colorado!

    ReplyDelete