Tuesday, September 2, 2014

Brockle and Charlie Go to the Vet



"Bite a Chihuahua! I'm glad to get back in the car. That was awful. Looks like you're next Brockle. Hahahahahaha!!!!"

"Whatever. Can you see me sniffing this bush through the windshield? Yep. Oooh, couple of short dogs peed here, you definitely could have peed higher on the bush than they did. Oh, wait, you missed this one didn't you? So sad, see me sniffing here Charlie? Whoa baby, what is this? A girl dog? Is it true?? She's in heat! Wow Charlie, too bad you missed this, it smells better than a baby eating pudding."

"Let me out! Let me out! Son of a Meter Reader, this is NOT FAIR!!!

"What's that Charlie? Can't hear you locked up in the car like that...you can watch me pee all over this bush though. Ahhhhhh."

15 minutes later:

"Dude, are you OK?"

"Well, yeah, why wouldn't I be? Charlie, I swear, you're turning into such a mailman."

"Weren't you afraid of the blindfold?"

"Um, what blindfold? They petted me and told me I was beautiful."

"Wait, are you telling me nobody stuck their finger up your butt?"

"Nope. Guess they were too busy kissing me and giving me cookies."

"Ahwooo!!!!!"





6 comments:

  1. You know, I never thought about how dogs cuss. Now I'm fascinated by the concept.

    Here are some of Artemis' (sorry for the caps, but when she's excited, I'm pretty sure she thinks in all caps:

    CRAPNUGGET-LOSE-A-BALL!

    GO TO BED!, they're leaving me behind again!

    GEEZ-LOUISE-LOSE-THE-SCENT, they forget to feed me again!

    CAN'T STEP IN A PUDDLE - that traschan is just out of reach!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How old is Brockle? You know they all calm down by 10 0r 11. Hope that's not too far away.

    ReplyDelete
  3. He's 2. Charlie's 11. I'm still waiting on him.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I.AM.DYING!!!! Son of a Meter Reader??? I just can't.. no words....
    WyoFaith

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loved this post, thank you, can picture it all.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have a running commentary in my head with my animals...it's time for yo guys to see my humanizing weakness. Ask Becky about me and my horses while I'm on the ground sometime...

    ReplyDelete