Saturday, September 10, 2011

Travel

I am on the road for the first time in too long. I'm in Wyoming at the moment, will be riding with the Big K tomorrow afternoon  in Montana.

Pics for the moment, more to follow, Mort story half written, fodder for posts in the making, bear with me...

I'm in the middle of a wicked single malt, so I can only hope I'm coherent.


Yep, I'm in Wyoming. An eight hour drive and I never turned on the radio....


This is where your horses end up when you don't get your stalls arranged in time...at least in Sheridan.

Tomorrow, Montana and the Big K!

9 comments:

  1. Thanks for the pics! Have a great trip and enjoy the single malt =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like it's going to be a grat time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Enjoy! I love Wyoming and Montana, just hope you miss the snow :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful pictures. Have a great time on your trip.

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOOOOOOOOOT!

    Take a good, long look at that big, deep sky for me, won't you?

    And that is a SERIOUS rig there. I'd hate to have to go up a mountain switchback with it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Becky-Luckily my rig isn't nearly as serious....

    ReplyDelete
  7. Not a bit surprised that you are a single malt woman!

    ReplyDelete
  8. You are a terrible, terrible tease.

    I have a Mort story, which all of you are going absolutely BONKERS to read half finished, but I'm going out of town.... I'll be back soonish! Have fun logging in every 30 seconds to see if it's posted yet!

    Well, the joke's on you. Guess what? Today, I'm not going to click on aaaaaany of your links. Yeah, that's right. I'm withholding my 1/30th of a cent for an entire day.

    There. That oughta learn you.

    Signed,
    The jealous Becky who is NOT in Montana and is dying to read your writing again

    ReplyDelete